- Farm Energy Success Stories, 2014 Edition
- Smart Grid – What’s In It for Me (And My EV)?
- Wind Power Has Cut U.S. Carbon Dioxide Emissions By 4.4 Percent: Report
- Americans Show Low Levels of Concern on Global Warming
- Study: Michigan could expand renewable energy at low cost
By Curt Volkmann, ELPC Senior Clean Energy Finance Specialist Smart grid. You may have read about it or heard about it – But is it good for you or your business? And if you own an electric vehicle, is it particularly good? The short answers are yes and yes, but let’s begin with some background. Continue reading […]Read more
A new report from the Environmental Law & Policy Center (ELPC) highlights clean energy projects made possible with grants and loan guarantees from the Farm Bill’s Rural Energy for America Program (REAP). You can read these stories in a variety of ways: Flip through the report using our online SimpleBooklet Browse our Success Stories section, which as a sub-menu […]Read more